Fun Days offer an opportunity for members and friends to come together to have a great day out with their dogs. We have racing, go-to-ground, and lure coursing. Urban Warfare, hunt simulator for dogs, will be joining us too!
Remember it’s a Fun Day and not a sanctioned trial. The more volunteers we have to set up the quicker we can get started. You’re always welcome to come early to help set up or stay late to tear down.
Typical Fun Day Schedule
- 9:00 am – Set up begins (come at 8:30 am if you’re an early bird)
- 9:30 am – The registration table opens
- 10:00 am – Racing orientation for novice racers – muzzles required
- 10:20 am or after orientation – Racing starts for everyone
- 12:30 pm – Lunch $5.00 donation for bbq lunch (hot dog, chips, dessert and drink) or bring your own
- 1:00 pm – Announcements
- 1:30 pm – Go to ground, Urban Warefare – hunt simulation for small dogs, and lure course. Go-to-ground will start for everyone after a brief novice orientation
- 3:30 pm – Teardown
There is no shade at Rancho Fiasco you may want to bring a shade tent, lawn chairs if you’d like a seat, and sunscreen. Please leash your dogs and muzzles are required for racing.